Temporary Trail Closure.

November 23, 2017

Rain, rain go away. Come again another day...like maybe April. 

 

Hi all,

 

I have talked with Wayne Gilbert and decided we should temporarily close the trails until further notice i.e. conditions cool down and we get some fresh snow.  I think we should save what little base we have. 

 

Night time temperatures were above zero last night and the snow base is very soft. Temperatures tonight should drop somewhat but we all need to keep our fingers crossed. The daytime temperatures may be around zero for the next couple of days...and then we will need some more snow.

 

Check the Live Grooming Report for a report from the Kiosk staff. 

 

I know this will be disappointing to many but hopefully it is just a few days until our weather changes. I have suggested to the Masters Group to cancel tonight's skiing session...registration will still be on.

 

Thanks,

 

Derm Kennedy

KNC Club President

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Kimberley Nordic SaveOnFoods Fund Raiser. NEW!

February 15, 2019

1/2
Please reload

Recent Posts

November 20, 2019

Please reload

Archive